Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

How Big Is Too Big: The Headpiece


While a spend a huge amount of my online time perusing and scrolling an enormous amount of fashinformation, I always find myself in a style impasse, wondering which way to go to make it fashionable.
This is one of those moments – I found this adorable teal headpiece. And you know teal is big this season. As you know headpieces (especially flowery ones) are a major trend hit right now. However, as cute and spring-ish as they may be, the headpieces sometimes end up wearing us instead of the opposite. I love this, but isn’t it too big? If I’ll wear it, won’t people end up looking at myheadpiece alone? How big is too big? 

Big Teal flower headpiece
Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...