Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Ivy Designs clothes for girls

I love hearing from Bondville readers, especially about your talents and creations. I was thrilled to hear from Wynona who introduced me to the children's label that she has developed with her sister Anna -Ivy Designs. I immediately feel in love with the stylish range of clothes for girls.

Based in Sydney, Ivy Designs are fun, bold pieces featuring gorgeous detail such as appliqué, quirky buttons, and ric rac. Designed to mix and match, you'll find delicate peasant blouses, fun pinnies, pocket skirts, cord pants, kimono jackets, rosette hair clips, bibs and t-shirts.

I'd love the flannel and cord Love Birds skirt and matching kimono jacket (see top image) for a special occasion and the Audrey cord pants with Amy peasant blouse (in gorgeous Amy Butler fabric of course) for every day. Well done Wynona and Anna on a beautiful collection. I can't wait to see Spring/Summer 09/10!
Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...