Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

The New It Accessory: Flowers. Flowers On Your Face


Continuing the accessories issue right here to help us make up our mind more styling inspiration for the Spring / Summer season. There’s a new take on the flowers you might have ignored so far: Flowers on your face? Glued on?
As I look more at the image of Amalie Hartmann as styled for a Pull & Bear ad campaign, my doubts regarding the face flowers styling are building up. First because I can hardly stand bracelets around my wrists, let alone flowers glued on my face, second – talking about glue – what kind of glue would one need to pull this aesthetic flawlessly? And – where do I get the flowers in the first place? Is there a flowers – for – your -face kit somewhere or do I just simply go out and get some?
Let’s have a little flowery talk, you and me! About headpieces that are slowly falling out of grace due to extra using and the new Flowers On Your Face thing! Would you do it? (the image is part of the Alberto Murta’s Pull & Bear Spring 2011 Ad campaign which was photographed by Txema Yeste, starring Mackenzie Wenmann, Amalie Hartmann, Elinor Jade, Max Motta and Arthur Sales; Pull & Bear via)

The New flowers accessories flowers on your face
Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...